|ATL produces rubberized fabric bladder tanks in standard and custom sizes for offshore race boats, work boats, fishing boats, pleasure yachts, military special-ops boats, ski and drag boats and law enforcement patrol craft. Marine Fuel Cells are available in Polyester, Ballistic Nylon and Kevlar® aramid.
ATL’s Marine Fuel Cells are lightweight, super tough, impact and puncture resistant, non-exploding, non-corroding, and immune to shock and vibration. They are fully foam baffled for surge suppression, and are impervious to race fuels, jet fuel, diesel and most additives.
Methanol bladders are also available, as is a full complement of accessories including: fuel fittings, cap assemblies, gauges, pumps, surge tanks and interconnecting valves.
ATL Marine Cell Features:
• Light Weight & Super Tough
• Foam-Filled for Explosion Suppression
• Fully Collapsible for Easy Installation
• Shock, Vibration & Impact Resistant
• Non-Corroding, Non-Rusting Polymers
• Impervious to Race Gas, Diesel, Jet A, JP-5
• Full Anti-Surge, Anti-Slosh Foam Baffling
• Immune to Stress Cracking & Flex-Fatigue
• Available in Nylon or Aramid Construction
• Mil-T Defense Department Spec
• FT3 Pro-Race Spec
• M-1 Sport/Competition Spec
See some examples of our Marine products below.